We are sorry to say that this event has been cancelled because of the forecast high wind speeds. The safety of our runners, marshals and event team comes first. We would like to thank you for your understanding.
We have added all Pipley Mud Bath runners to our Dark Horse start lists, so you may join us if you wish. More info in the link below.
Updated 7th Feb - EVENT CANCELLED - Please click the link for next steps.
Please do not contact us with questions, or transfer requests - we will not be able to process them at this time. We will contact everyone again by 5pm on Tuesday with further updates.