Having organised 3 events in 2020 and events in 2021 since 2nd May, we have proven and adaptable plans which we can bring to future events shout we need to. However for now, following the 19th July update, we are looking forward to getting the full event atmosphere back, whilst retaining sensible covid safe measures.
- Our events will now be going back to their usual wave sizes of approx 75. Each venue has plenty of space so runners will never be forced into a tight space. There will be plenty of space to hang back a few paces at the start line if that is what you would like to di.
- Self serve number collection, bag drop and refreshments. All manned by a member of the Relish team to help with any questions. This has been working well, so we will likely stick with it.
- Please maintain a sensible distance from other runners, the event team and members of the public that you meet on the course. Please only overtake when you can pass at a comfortable distance.
- If you see some hand sanitiser, please apply it.
- A lot of our events require a shuttle bus to get to/from the venue (Bath Running Festival, Two Tunnels), please wear a mask for these journeys.
- Spectators are welcome.
2021 Cancellation Policy
To help everyone plan for the What If questions, we have published our contingency plan for each event below. In the event of a cancellation (local or national restrictions, bad weather) everyone will automatically roll over to our contingency date/race OR you can have a free transfer to a friend (within 7 days) OR you can email us within 7 days of the event postponement notice to let us know you can't make the back up date and you will be able to choose any other event in the following 15 months.
Here is a recap of the emails that went out in 2020 pertaining to the status of each race.
Cheddar 2020 -> Cheddar moves to 2021
12th July Two Tunnels -> Confirm your place for 25th Oct or 22nd Nov