We are really excited to be holding our first event coming soon;
Two Tunnels 2nd May - first race back!
- Start in groups of 6, decided by runners on race day, from within the wave selected at registration
- Self serve number collection, bag drop and refreshments. All manned by a member of the Relish team to help with any questions.
- Covid secure environment; extra hygiene measures, social distancing etc where relevant. No spectators for the May race.
- A really excited marshal and event team who can't wait to put on an event for you.
July, August and October races should be fully back to normal. We have a tried and tested, flexible event plan to cover for contingencies should we need to reduce the wave size for example.
Cheddar 12th/12th June
- Starts in groups of 30, decided solely by the wave selected at registration, not by runners on the day.
- Spectators TBC.
- Rest as above
Lacock 27th June and onwards
- According to the road map we should be back to normal which would see wave sizes of up to 150 as usual. It should be possible to have spectators but runners should be prepared for the possibility that spectators may not be permitted.We will still take whatever steps are required as necessary to ensure the event remains covid secure. We all need to be mindful that the program may slip a little, and that we may have to revert to starts in waves of 30. We have flexible event plans for this contingency.
2021 Cancellation Policy
To help everyone plan for the What If questions, we have published our contingency plan for each event below. In the event of a cancellation (local or national restrictions, bad weather) everyone will automatically roll over to our contingency date/race OR you can have a free transfer to a friend (within 7 days) OR you can email us within 7 days of the event postponement notice to let us know you can't make the back up date and you will be able to choose any other event in the following 15 months.
Some events like Lacock and Cheddar are very limited on date options, so are not easy to rebook later in the year. For this reason we have put in place back up events which are very similar. Lacock is tarmac, flat, closed roads and the Two Tunnels is very similar. Cheddar and the Bath Running Festival are both hilly and scenic.
Here is a recap of the emails that went out in 2020 pertaining to the status of each race.
Cheddar 2020 -> Cheddar moves to 2021
12th July Two Tunnels -> Confirm your place for 25th Oct or 22nd Nov