Over the last couple of years, we have put on events with individual starts, groups of 6, groups of 30 and our normal sizes groups of 150+. Come what may, we have built in the flexibility to every event plan to adapt the race so it can go ahead in almost every circumstance, bar another national lockdown.
You will find a lot of the standard practices at our events;
- You need to wear a mask at our events with shuttle buses; Two Tunnels Races, Bath Running Festival, Cheddar Gorge Road 10km
- Abundance of hand sanitiser at contact points, please apply it.
- We may have self serve number collection at some events, though most are going back to collection on the day.
- Drop and collect your own bag from the baggage tent (manned tent)
- Self serve medal and refreshments (manned tent)
- Spectators are welcome
- There will be plenty of space at the back of every wave for people who prefer to hand back a bit
- Please remember there will be runners with different comfort levels. Please respect everyone's personal space.
- Our events will now be going back to their usual wave sizes of approx 75. Each venue has plenty of space so runners will never be forced into a tight space. There will be plenty of space to hang back a few paces at the start line if that is what you would like to di.
- Self serve number collection, bag drop and refreshments. All manned by a member of the Relish team to help with any questions. This has been working well, so we will likely stick with it.
- Please maintain a sensible distance from other runners, the event team and members of the public that you meet on the course. Please only overtake when you can pass at a comfortable distance.
- If you see some hand sanitiser, please apply it.
- A lot of our events require a shuttle bus to get to/from the venue (Bath Running Festival, Two Tunnels), please wear a mask for these journeys.
- Spectators are welcome.
In the event of a cancellation (local or national restrictions, bad weather) everyone will automatically roll over to our contingency date (same event next year) OR you can have a free transfer to a friend (within 7 days) OR you can email us within 7 days of the event postponement notice to let us know you can't make the back up date and you will be able to choose any other event in the following 15 months.