We are holding out first of what we hope will not be too many, virtual running competitions over 5km, 10km and Half Marathon distances. Each race is £10 regardless of the distance.20% of the revenue from the events will go to Julian House, a charity supporting the homeless in Bath. Plus there is an optional bonus component which will change each month, this month it is Strava Art; The prize will be for the most entertaining GPS trace of your route on strava or similar. Entertaining can be anything from going round in circles in your garden for hours or a beautifully crafted image on open fields. Join our Strava Club too while you are at it!
It is easy to take part;
1) Find your favourite run route and go for a run over one of the selected distances; 5km, 10km or Half Marathon. Please do so in a responsible way, following government guidance at the time, and keep your distance from other people out and about.
2) Sign up using the form below, uploading a photo/screenshot of your distance and time (eg watch photo, strava screenshot). Select and pay for your medal from the images shown below, reference number in the bottom left hand corner of each image. The ribbon will be correct for the distance completed.
3) We post out your medals every Friday (once our first order of ribbons arrives, likely around 20th April)and will collate the results over the month. Results are just for fun, there are no winner's prizes.
4) At the end of the month we publish the finished results across each of the distances
5) We reveal our favourite Strava art and unite the winner with their prize! You can enter as many times as you like in a given month.
Select your medal - each medal will come complete with a virtual 5km, 10km or Half Marathon ribbon. Medal reference number is in the bottom left hand corner if each image when you select it.